Today is a special day. Children are the future of tomorrow and hence they need to be given the right kind of education and upbringing. Every child deserves a good life, regardless of what country they are in.
Children’s Day is celebrated across the country to share such concerns about children. The day is observed on November 14 every year to commemorate the birth anniversary of India’s first Prime Minister, Jawaharlal Nehru.
Children all across the country loved Jawaharlal Nehru, who was fondly known as Chacha Nehru. He also spoke of the importance of education for all. Several awareness programs regarding access and the importance of education are observed on this day.
Children also celebrate the day with joy, songs, music, and mirth.
10 Fun Activities to Make the Day Special:
Children’s day is an essential day to celebrate the joys of childhood. Here are 10 fun activities to make the day even more special:
1. Have a picnic: Pack a picnic lunch and head to the park for a fun day in the sun.
2. Go to the zoo: Spend the day learning about all the different animals at the zoo.
3. Go on a nature walk: Explore the outdoors and find all sorts of interesting things.
4. Make arts and crafts: Get creative and make some art to hang up in your room.
5. Play games: Play some fun games to get everyone laughing and having a good time.
6. Make a fort: Get blankets and pillows and make a fort to play in.
7. Have a water fight: Fill up some water balloons and have a water fight in the backyard.
8. Make a cake: Bake a cake or some other tasty treat to enjoy.
9. Go to the playground: Spend some time playing on the jungle gym and slides.
10. Watch a movie: Pop some popcorn and settle in for a movie marathon.