There are a few different ways to mop a custodian floor, but the most important thing is to make sure that the floor is clean and dry before you start. Here are a few tips on how to mop a custodian floor:
1. Sweep the floor first to remove any dirt or debris.
2. Fill a bucket with warm water and add the appropriate amount of cleaner.
3. Dip your mop into the bucket and wring it out so that it is not dripping wet.
4. Mop the floor in a back and forth motion, overlapping each stroke.
5. Rinse the mop frequently in the bucket to avoid spreading dirt around.
6. Once you have finished mopping, rinse the floor with clean water to remove any cleaner residue.
7. Allow the floor to air dry or use a floor fan to speed up the process.