How to beat the extreme summer heat? Top 10 Easy Ways to Beat the Heat.
No matter how much you enjoy the summer season, everyone needs ways to cool down when the summer heat rises. There are many ways to find that cool energy and seek cooler experiences without blasting electricity. Here are 10 ways to help you balance your hot summer with cool.
- Keep your home cool: Rather than wasting energy by blasting your air conditioning, Don’t let the sun trap the heat in your home – pull down curtains during the day. When the temperatures drop at night, open up a window and hang a wet towel in front of it. A light gust will blow in and cool down the entire room.
- Drink More Water: You know how necessary it is to stay hydrated. Drinking more water becomes even more important because of the summer heat when you’re sweating a lot. Infuse your water with fresh fruits! This will uplift you to drink more water and will help you to keep hydrated. Whenever you go outside, go away with your water bottle with you.
- Eat cool & light food: Eat foods that are cooling your internal systems. Eat sweet and ripe summer juicy fruits, fresh veggies, and foods. Summers are a good reason for salads. Salads are so popular in warmer climates. They’re easy to digest and make you feel fresh in the summertime heat. Eat watermelon. Filled with juice, Watermelons have been called the ‘best present from nature” in summer.
- Keep your feet cool: Keep a water bottle filled with ice water and place it near your feet. Let your feet breathe. Wear absorbent socks. Use anti-fungal foot powder· Give an ice bath for your feet. This is very helpful if you had a long hot day.
- Swimming: Take a dip in a local swimming pool. There’s nothing better than immersing in cold water on a hot summer day. Summer and swimming are the best pair. Beaches are calling, pool is the ideal spot to cool off. Read More World Health Day 2022: What Does It Mean For Your Daily Life?
- Dress light: Wear light and breathable fabrics, especially on those scorching days. Wear light colors. Cotton clothes are best for summer. Don’t forget about hats or other head coverings that will shield you from the sun. Caps are just like your friends in summer.
- Restrict Sunlight Exposure: Sun damage is dangerous and makes us look older! It’s time to stock up on sunscreen. Don’t go outside when the sun heat and it blows. Use sunscreen lotion whenever you go outside in summer. After sunsets, you have a few golden hours of cooler weather. Take this time to go for a jog, water your plants and enjoy.
- Take Cold Showers: There’s nothing like a cold shower on a hot summer day. If everything fails and you’re still overheating, you can take a cold shower. This will cool you off in an instant.
- Cool as Cucumber: Keep a cucumber in your fridge and cut a couple of slices to soothe your eyes after a long hot day. It will not only reduce dark circles around the eyes, but besides, it brings down the overall temperature of your body.
- Supernatural Coconuts: This super drink contains very low calories and carbs. Tender coconut water is rich in vitamins, minerals, and electrolytes, including vitamin C. It has natural cooling properties that can keep you cool from the inside out.
If you follow these steps, you can beat the heat in summer.
“ KEEP COOL AND STAY HYDRATED”