Through this article, we will tell you how you can do CA course after graduation.
- CA graduate students can get entry in IPCC
- The minimum time duration of doing CA course after graduation is 3 years
- Know here how much will be salary and career options.
How to become a Chartered Accountant:
Most commerce students dream of pursuing a CA (Chartered Accountant) course after graduation. However, everybody knows that it is not that easy. For this, students have to pass through competitive tough exams. The job of a CA is to prepare analyze audit accounts, financial accounts, provide financial advice, and perform tax-related tasks. Also, the account of payment of tax is the responsibility of the CA. CA position in the industry is treated as a good post. The status of an accountant is similar to a doctor engineer professional.
How to do ca course after graduation
To become a CA you have to clear CPT exam after 12th. After clearing the C.P.T. exam you can register for the IPCC exam. Although many times students miss the C.P.T. exam, you can appear in this exam even after completing your graduation. If you are a graduate candidate then you can directly enter I.P.C.C. To get direct admission in I.P.C.C., it is compulsory to have 55% marks in graduation while 60% for other graduates.
How many years is the course
The minimum duration to do the Chartered Accountant course after graduation is 3 years, as you can appear for I.P.C.C. exam directly after nine months of getting registered yourself. After which you also have to complete 2.5 – 3 years practical articleship to become a Chartered Accountant. Whereas if you have the minimum required marks to get exemption from C.P.T. exam thereafter you can began your articleship with Chartered Accountant directly after graduation by getting CPT exemption and give further I.P.C.C. exam.
The fee for doing C.A. after graduation is approx ₹ 19000 to ₹ 27000. This includes registration fee, course fee, article registration fee, and information technology fee. At the same time, your fee also depends on how many attendants are taken to pass these examinations and if you want to take C.A. coaching then you may have to spend ₹ 50000 to ₹ 200,000 on it.
Work of CA
- Management of the financial system and budget.
- Performing financial audit.
- Providing financial advice.
- Liaising with clients, advice and providing financial information.
- Review company systems and conduct risk analysis.
- Performing tests to verify financial information and systems.
- Advising clients on tax planning.
- Maintaining accounting records and preparing account management information for small businesses.
- Advising clients on financial transactions.
- Advising clients on how to improve the business and deal with bankruptcy
- Fraud detection and combating.
- Dealing with any irregularities in collaboration with internal and external auditors.
- Preparation of financial statements with monthlies and annual accounts.
After completing C.A. course, you can easily start the job of Chartered Accountant in any MNC and private company. In these companies, you can find important functions like Finance Manager, Business Analyst, Accounts Manager, Financial Audit and Internal Audit, Special Audit including Chairman, Managing Director, C.E.O., Finance Director, Chief Accountant, Financial Controller, Chief Internal Auditor in Finance. can get things. Accounts and Taxes Department. Can work in positions. Not only this but self-practice can also be done for C.A.. As far as the job is concerned, there are possibilities for C.A. in all the financial sectors of the country. A Chartered Accountant is never short of work.
The better the career of Chartered Accountant, the better the salary. The work of Chartered Accountant is very hard work and having serious responsibilities. Because of this, they have to work 9-10 hours a day. After the course, a CA can earn ₹ 20k to ₹ 40k per month at the junior level and ₹ 50,000 to ₹ 70,000 per month at the senior level. At the same time, a C.A. with 2-3 years of experience can get a salary of around ₹ 1 lakh per month.