Home Remedies For Vomiting: Indigestion, nausea motion sickness, or vomiting during pregnancy are common. Because of this many times, we feel uncomfortable and even after many attempts, we are not able to feel comfortable. If you are traveling or out somewhere and vomiting starts coming then the problem increases much more. In such a situation, we use medicine to stop vomiting. But do you know that many home remedies have been given in Ayurveda to stop vomiting, which can give you instant relief from it? Let us dive to know that by adopting which home remedies of Ayurveda, we can avoid the problem of vomiting.
These are 11 home remedies to stop vomiting
- If you take out the juice of basil and put it in water and drink it, then vomiting will get relief. Mixing honey in the juice of basil leaves can also be drunk. If vomiting is coming again and again, then drink onion juice mixed with honey.
- If you feel like vomiting, take two or four grains of black pepper and suck it. Apart from this, take some black pepper and mix it in the juice of bitter gourd leaves and drink it.
- Clove is available at home easily which helps a lot in stopping vomiting. If you keep cloves in the mouth or drink it after boiling them with cinnamon, then vomiting can stop.
- Take lemon juice and ginger in equal quantity and drink it with water. Ginger has anti-emetic properties, which helps in making the digestive system healthy.
- Take out the juice of neem bark and drink it after mixing it with honey. There will be a lot of relief in vomiting.
- Mix half teaspoon fennel oil, half teaspoon ginger juice and use it in the morning and evening.
- Mix 10 grams each of camphor, celery, and mint flowers well and keep it in a glass bottle. Keep it in the sun. After a while it will melt and become juice. Drink 3-4 drops of it. Use it once or twice a day.
- Extract the juice of green coriander. Add a little rock salt, a lemon to it and drink it after putting it in a glass of water.
- Put half teaspoon coriander powder, half teaspoon fennel powder in a glass of water and drink some sugar or sugar candy mixed in it.
- Mix sugar candy in Giloy juice and drink two spoons of juice. It can be used thrice a day. This will stop vomiting. You can also make a decoction of Giloy and drink it.
- Mix equal quantity of lemon juice, mint juice, and honey. Consume it two-three times a day.
(Disclaimer: This information and information given in this article is based on general information. Refersms team does not confirm the same. Before implementing these, please contact the concerned expert.)