Congress leader Rahul Gandhi has raised concerns over the Indian Prime Minister’s silence on two critical issues – the alleged 20,000 crore shell companies of Adani and China’s occupation of 2000 sq km of Indian territory, including changing the names of places. He has questioned why the Prime Minister remains silent on these matters, implying that he may be fearful of addressing them.
- Rahul Gandhi questions whose Benami money is in Adani’s shell companies worth 20,000 crores.
- Rahul Gandhi said Prime Minister Narendra Modi remains silent on the issue.
- Rahul Gandhi highlights China’s occupation of 2000 sq km of Indian territory.
- China is also changing the names of places, but the Indian PM has not commented on it.
- Rahul Gandhi questions why the Indian PM is silent on these issues.