President Donald Trump is one of the most controversial figures in recent history, and there are many things surrounding his life that have never been disclosed. In this article, we will get into 10 fascinating facts about him to give you a better understanding of Trump’s personality.
8 Fascinating Facts About Donald Trump
- Donald Trump was born on June 14, 1946 in Queens, New York City.
- Trump began his business career at the age of 21 by joining the development squad of the Commodore Hotel and Casino in Atlantic City. He later purchased the casino for $8 million in 1982.
- In 1987, Trump founded The Trump Organization with the help of his two sons, Donald Jr. and Eric. The company would go on to become one of the most successful businesses in history, with properties including casinos, hotels, golf courses, and real estate developments.
- In 2005, Trump was elected as the 45th president of the United States after a controversial campaign that saw him defeat 16 other candidates. During his time in office, Trump has overseen several landmark moments including the implementation of healthcare reform and the deregulation of financial institutions.
- In 2015, Trump announced his candidacy for president of the United States, which saw him win over 16 other candidates in a race that became known as the “Republican Primaries”. He went on to defeat Hillary Clinton in a landslide victory in November 2016, becoming the 45th president of the United States.
- One of Trump’ s first acts as president was to suspend the country’s refugee program for 120 days, which would later be upheld by a federal court.
- Trump has taken several controversial actions since taking office, including repealing healthcare reform and implementing travel restrictions to countries with majority Muslim populations and preventing transgender people from serving in the military.
- In February 2017, Trump introduced a plan to change healthcare legislation that would have resulted in an estimated loss of coverage for 20 million Americans while providing funding for subsidies worth over.
Trump’s Early Life
Donald John Trump was born on June 14, 1946, in Queens, New York City. His parents were Fred Trump and Mary Anne MacLeod. Trump’s father was a real estate developer and he had a troubled relationship with his son. He was often abusive to Trump and never really showed him much love. Trump attended the Wharton School of Business at the University of Pennsylvania where he received a degree in Economics in 1968. While there, he started working for his father’s company, The Trump Organization. In 1973, he formed his own company,
- The Trump Organization with his youngest brother, Robert. In 1978, Trump married Ivana Zelnickova and they had two children: Donald Jr. and Ivanka. The couple divorced in 1992. Trump later married Marla Maples in 1997 and they had one child: Tiffany. They also have five grandchildren: Kai, Donald III, Tristan, Spencer, and Arabella. In 2001, Trump was diagnosed with prostate cancer and underwent surgery that same year. He recovered quickly but in 2004 he was again diagnosed with the disease and this time it spread to other parts of his body.
Trump in Business
Donald Trump has been involved in business since the 1970s, and his experience has helped him become one of the most successful businessmen in the world. Trump began his career as a real estate developer, and over the years, he has expanded his business interests to include hotels, casinos and other ventures. Here is a brief overview of Trump’s biography and some of his key business successes.
Trump was born on June 14, 1946 in Queens, New York City. He was the second of four children of Fred and Mary Trump. Trump’s father was a successful real estate developer who built some of the most iconic buildings in New York City, including the Trump Tower and Trump Plaza.
Trump attended Fordham University for two years before dropping out to start his own business. He first started developing real estate projects in New York City, but he quickly moved on to other ventures. In 1975, Trump joined forces with architect Philip Johnson to develop the Trump International Hotel & Tower in Chicago. The hotel was eventually completed and became one of the tallest buildings in the city.
Trump’s success as a businessman has led him to become one of the wealthiest individuals in the world. In 2016, Forbes estimated that Trump had a net worth of $4.5 billion. He is also the founder of the Trump Organization, which he has run since his father’s passing. Trump is married to Melania Knauss and they have three children: Ivanka, Eric and Donald Jr., all of whom are prominent members of their father’s political career.
The Presidency of Donald Trump
Donald John Trump was born on December 13, 1946 in Queens, New York City. He is the 45th President of the United States and the first president to be elected while serving as a current or former member of the military. Trump received his undergraduate degree from Trump University (now known as The Trump Organization), and his law degree from the University of Pennsylvania Law School.
After working as a lawyer and estate developer, Trump entered politics in 1987, becoming a developer and publisher of TV shows. In 2000, he announced his campaign for president of the United States. He won the Republican nomination, but lost to Democratic candidate Al Gore in the U.S. presidential election, despite gaining more electoral votes. In 2011, Trump announced his candidacy for President of the United States again. This time he won the election, becoming the 45th President of the United States on January 20, 2017.
Donald Trump is an American businessman, television personality, author, and politician who is the 45th and current President of the United States. He has been a Republican Party nominee for President of the United States in the 2016 election. Trump was born in 1946 in Queens, New York City to Fred Trump and Mary Anne MacLeod. He began his business career by building real estate and development projects in New York City. In 1971, Trump acquired the Mar-a-Lago estate from cereal heiress Marjorie Merriweather Post for $7 million. In 1973, he opened the Trump Tower Hotel and Casino in Las Vegas.
Throughout the 1980s and 1990s, Trump built or renovated many luxury hotels, casinos, and golf courses around the world. In 2002, he published The Art of the Deal: How to Get Rich (And Keep It) which became a bestseller. In 2007, Trump appeared on Celebrity Apprentice and won. In 2015, he announced his candidacy for President of the United States.