Babar Azam is a Pakistani cricketer who has made a name for himself in the international cricket scene. He made his debut for the Pakistani national cricket team in 2016 and has since become one of the team’s most important players.
1. Babar Azam: A brief biography
Babar Azam was born on October 15, 1993, in Mardan, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Pakistan. He is a professional cricketer who plays for the Pakistan national cricket team. He made his first-class debut in 2009 and his One Day International debut in 2016. He is the son of former Pakistani cricketer Akram Azam.
2. Babar Azam: The family man
Babar Azam is known for his impressive batting skills on the cricket pitch, but what many people don’t know is that he is also a devoted family man. He is a loving husband to his wife and a doting father to his young children. He often takes time out from his busy cricket schedule to spend time with his family, and he is always quick to praise them for their accomplishments. Babar Azam is truly a man who knows how to balance work and family life. He is a role model for all fathers out there who are looking to strike a balance between their professional and personal lives.
3. Babar Azam: Domestic Career highlights
Babar Azam is one of the most promising young batsmen in world cricket. He made his first-class debut at the age of 15 and scored a century on debut. He has since gone on to score prolifically in all forms of the game.
Azam scored his first international century in 2016 in an ODI against West Indies. He followed that up with a century in his first T20I innings. He has since become a key member of the Pakistan batting lineup in all formats of the game.
Azam has scored heavily in domestic cricket as well. He has scored over 8000 runs in first-class cricket and is the leading run-scorer in List A cricket in Pakistan.
Azam is a batsman of great potential and looks set to be one of the top batsmen in the world for many years to come.
4. Babar Azam: International Career highlights
Babar Azam made his international debut in October 2016. Here are some of his highlights from his international career so far:
– Scored his first century in January 2017, against Sri Lanka.
– Became the fastest Pakistani to score 1,000 runs in ODIs, doing so in just 20 innings.
– Scored his first T20I century in October 2017, against the Windies.
– Was the leading run scorer in the 2018 Cricket World Cup, with 505 runs.
– Became the fastest batsman to score 5,000 runs in ODIs, doing so in just 87 innings.
5. Babar Azam: Cricket Records and achievements
– Babar Azam is the first batsman in the world to score a century in each of the three formats of international cricket.
– He is also the fastest cricketer to score 1,000 runs in ODI cricket.
– He is the youngest batsman to score a Test century and the fastest to score 2,000 runs in ODIs.
– Babar Azam became the first Pakistani batsman to score a double century in ODIs.
– He is also the first batsman to score a triple century in the history of T20I cricket.
– Babar Azam is the first batsman in the world to score 4,000 runs in T20I cricket.
6. Babar Azam: The philanthropist
Babar Azam is known as a philanthropist who has contributed a lot to the society. He has established a number of schools and hospitals in different parts of the country. He is also involved in other social welfare activities. He is a role model for the young generation.