Marcus Harris is an Australian cricketer who made his first class debut in 2010. He is a right-handed opening batsman who has represented Australia in the U-19 Cricket World Cup.
1. Marcus Harris Cricketer: A brief biography
Marcus Harris is a professional cricketer who was born on December 3, 1990, in Melbourne, Victoria. He is a right-handed batsman who made his first-class debut for Victoria in 2009. He has also played for Australia A and the Melbourne Renegades in the Big Bash League.
Harris made his Test debut for Australia against India in December 2018. He scored 71 in his first innings, and was the top-scorer for Australia in the match.
2. Marcus Harris Cricketer: A family man
Marcus Harris is a professional cricketer who is loved and respected by his family and friends. He is known for his dedication to the sport, and his ability to remain humble and grounded, despite his success. Marcus is a family man who puts his loved ones first, and always makes time for them. He is a devoted husband and father, and his family means everything to him.
3. Marcus Harris Cricketer: Domestic Career highlights
Marcus Harris is a cricketer who was born on December 3, 1990, in Melbourne, Victoria. He started playing cricket at the age of six and represented the state at Under-15 and Under-17 levels. Harris made his first-class debut for Victoria against Tasmania in November 2009 and scored a century in the process. He was also part of the Australian squad for the Under-19 Cricket World Cup in 2010.
Harris had a successful domestic season in 2011–12, scoring over 1000 runs and was rewarded with a call-up to the Australian Twenty20 squad. He made his international debut for Australia against India in February 2012 and scored a fifty in his second match. In the following year, Harris was included in the Australian Test squad for the Ashes series and made his debut in the first Test at Trent Bridge. He scored his maiden Test century in the fourth Test at Melbourne and was also part of the Australian side that won the World Cup in 2015.
4. Marcus Harris Cricketer: ICC International Career highlights in bullet points
Marcus Harris has had a successful cricket career, playing for the ICC International team.
Some of Harris’ highlights include:
– Making his international debut in January 2019 against Pakistan
– Scoring a century in his first innings
– Becoming the first Australian batsman to score a Test century in the UAE
– Being the leading run scorer in the Test series against Pakistan.
5. Marcus Harris Cricketer: IPL Career highlights in bullet points
– Marcus Harris made his IPL debut in 2014 for the Mumbai Indians
– He was then signed by the Perth Scorchers for the 2015 and 2016 seasons
– Harris was then bought by the Delhi Daredevils in the 2017 IPL auction
– In 2018, he was signed by the Mumbai Indians for a second time
– Harris has scored 972 runs in IPL cricket, with a batting average of 28.48.
6. Marcus Harris Cricketer: Achievements in bullet points
– Marcus Harris is an Australian cricketer who made his first-class debut in 2011
– He was a part of the Australian squad for the 2016 ICC World Twenty20
– Harris scored his maiden Test century against Sri Lanka in August 2018
– He was the leading run-scorer for Victoria in the 2017-18 Sheffield Shield season.
7. Marcus Harris Cricketer : The philanthropist
Marcus Harris Cricketer is known as a philanthropist. He has contributed a lot of money to charity and has helped many people in need. He is a great role model for other people and sets a good example for them. He is always willing to help others and does not hesitate to do so. He is a kind and generous person who cares about the well-being of others. He is a valuable member of the community and makes a positive impact on the world.