There’s a new cricketing sensation on the horizon, and his name is Parthiv Patel. This young player is making waves in the cricketing world, and it’s only a matter of time before he becomes a household name. Patel is a gifted batsman and wicketkeeper, and he has already proven himself on the international stage. He is definitely a player to watch out for in the future.
1. Parthiv Patel: A brief biography
Parthiv Patel was born on March 9, 1985 in Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India. He is a professional cricketer who plays for the Indian national team and Gujarat in domestic cricket. He is a wicket-keeper and a batsman.
Patel made his first-class debut in 2001-02, and his Ranji Trophy debut the following season. He soon became the first-choice wicket-keeper for Gujarat, and in the 2006-07 season he made his debut for India’s national team. He has since played for India in all three formats of international cricket.
Patel is a right-handed batsman and a wicket-keeper. He is known for his aggressive batting style, and is a powerful lower-order batsman. He is also a good wicket-keeper, and has taken some spectacular catches and stumpings in his career.
Patel has played for a number of teams in Indian domestic cricket. He has also played county cricket in England for a number of years. He is currently signed with Lancashire County Cricket Club.
Patel has been a regular player for the Indian team in all three formats of international cricket. He has played in more than 50 Tests, more than 100 ODIs, and more than 20 T20Is. He has scored more than 2,000 runs in Tests, more than 5,000 runs in ODIs, and more than 1,000 runs in T20Is.
Patel has had a successful career thus far. He has won the Ranji Trophy (the top domestic cricket tournament in India) twice, and he has been named the man of the match in a number of international matches.
2. Parthiv Patel: The family man
Parthiv Patel is an Indian cricketer who has represented the Indian national cricket team in Tests and ODIs. He is a left-handed wicket-keeper batsman. His father Prabodh Patel played first-class cricket for Gujarat, and his uncle, Nilesh Patel, played Test cricket for India.
Parthiv Patel married his long-time girlfriend Prerna Sharma on 3rd April, 2011. The couple have a son, Pratham, and a daughter, Pihu. Parthiv Patel is a devoted family man and often takes his family along on cricket tours. He is also involved in various charity work.
3. Parthiv Patel: Domestic Career highlights
Parthiv Patel is a professional Indian cricketer who has represented the Indian cricket team in Tests and One Day Internationals. He is a left-handed batsman and wicketkeeper.
Patel made his first-class debut for Gujarat in the 1998–99 season. He played for the Mumbai cricket team in the Ranji Trophy from 2002 to 2005. In 2006, he moved back to Gujarat.
Patel made his Test debut for India against England in December 2002. He played his first One Day International for India against Zimbabwe in October 2003. He was dropped from the national team in 2007, but was recalled to the team in January 2008.
Patel has played in 33 Tests and 83 One Day Internationals for India. He has scored 1,741 runs in Tests and 4,867 runs in One Day Internationals. He has also taken 111 catches and effected 42 stumping in Tests and 222 catches and effected 104 stumping in One Day Internationals.
4. Parthiv Patel: ICC International Career highlights
– Parthiv Patel is an Indian international cricketer who has represented the country in all three formats of the game
– He has had an impressive ICC international career, with highlights including:
– Becoming the first Indian wicketkeeper to take a catch in all three formats of the game
– Taking ten catches in a Test match
– Becoming the first Indian wicketkeeper to score a century in ODIs
– Scoring a century on debut in Tests
– Becoming the first Indian wicketkeeper to take five catches in an innings in Tests
– Taking ten catches in a T20 match.
5. Parthiv Patel: IPL Career highlights
– Parthiv Patel is an Indian cricketer who has played in Tests, ODIs and T20Is for India
– He made his Test debut in 2002 at the age of 17
– Patel is the first Indian wicketkeeper to score a century in ODIs
– He was the captain of the Indian team at the 2007 Under-19 Cricket World Cup
– Patel has played in the Indian Premier League (IPL) for the Mumbai Indians, Gujarat Lions and Royal Challengers Bangalore
– In the IPL, he has made over 1,000 runs and taken over 100 catches
– Patel was the captain of the Gujarat Lions in the IPL in 2016
– In 2017, he was signed by the Royal Challengers Bangalore
– In 2018, Patel was released by the Royal Challengers Bangalore and signed by the Mumbai Indians.
6. Parthiv Patel: Achievements
-Parthiv Patel became the youngest player to score a Test century in 2002 aged 17 years and 127 days
-He is the second-youngest Indian to play in a Test match
-He also became the first Indian wicketkeeper to score a Test century
-He has captained the Indian cricket team in One Day Internationals
-He has played in 83 Tests, scoring 4,867 runs at an average of 37.12 and taking 196 catches and 33 stumpings
-In One Day Internationals, he has played in 283 matches, scoring 7,591 runs at an average of 43.02 and taking 241 catches and 43 stumpings.
7. Parthiv Patel : The philanthropist
Parthiv Patel is a name that is synonymous with philanthropy. The young cricketer has been involved in a number of charitable causes, and has helped innumerable people in need.
One of Patel’s most notable philanthropic acts was his donation of Rs. 1 crore to the Chief Minister’s Relief Fund in Gujarat, following the 2001 earthquake. He also donated Rs. 25 lakh to the Chief Minister’s Relief Fund in Madhya Pradesh, after the 2008 earthquake.
Patel has also helped to set up a cricket academy for underprivileged children in Ahmedabad, and has provided financial assistance to a number of NGOs. He is also a regular donor to the Prime Minister’s Clean India Campaign.
Patel’s philanthropy is not restricted to India. He has also contributed to relief efforts in Nepal, following the devastating earthquakes in 2015.
Patel’s selfless acts have made him a popular figure among the masses, and he is widely respected for his humanitarian work. He is an inspiration to all those who wish to make a difference in the world.