Ravindra Jadeja is a cricketer who was born on December 6, 1988, in Rajkot, Gujarat, India. He made his first-class debut in 2006, and his One Day International (ODI) debut in 2007. He is a left-handed all-rounder who bowls slow left-arm orthodox spin.
1. Ravindra Jadeja: A brief biography
Ravindra Jadeja was born on December 6, 1988, in Porbandar, Gujarat. He made his first-class debut for Saurashtra in 2006-07. He played for Rajasthan in the 2012-13 Ranji Trophy, and was then signed up by Chennai Super Kings for the 2013 Indian Premier League. He made his One-Day International debut for India in 2013, and his Test debut in 2014. He is a left-arm orthodox spinner and a left-handed batsman.
2. Ravindra Jadeja: The family man
Ravindra Jadeja is a family man. He is married to Rivaba and they have a son, Siriyah. Jadeja is very devoted to his family and they are the most important thing in his life. He makes sure to spend as much time with them as he can, and he is always eager to help out with whatever he can. Rivaba is a huge support to him and she always helps him stay focused on his cricket. Siriyah is also a big fan of his father and he loves spending time with him. Jadeja is a great husband and father and he is always looking out for the best interests of his family.
3. Ravindra Jadeja: Domestic Career highlights
Ravindra Jadeja is one of the most successful all-rounders in the world cricket. He has represented the Indian cricket team in all three formats of the game and has also played for different domestic teams in India. Let us take a look at some of the highlights of his domestic career.
Jadeja made his first-class debut for Saurashtra in 2007. He played a few matches for Saurashtra and then moved to Gujarat in 2009. It was in Gujarat that Jadeja established himself as one of the best all-rounders in domestic cricket. He became the captain of Gujarat in 2012 and led the team to their first-ever Ranji Trophy title in 2017.
Jadeja was also very successful in the shorter formats of the game. He was the captain of the Gujarat team that won the Syed Mushtaq Ali Trophy in 2016. He was also the leading wicket-taker in the tournament.
Jadeja has also played for Rajasthan and Chennai Super Kings in the Indian Premier League (IPL). He was the captain of the Rajasthan team that won the IPL in 2018.
Overall, Jadeja has been a very successful all-rounder in domestic cricket. He has won several trophies with different teams and has also been the leading wicket-taker in several tournaments. He is definitely one of the top all-rounders in the world cricket.
4. Ravindra Jadeja: ICC International Career highlights
-Ravindra Jadeja made his international debut for the Indian cricket team in July 2009.
-Jadeja was the top wicket-taker for India in the 2010 ICC World Twenty20.
-He was also the Man of the Series in the 2013-14 Border-Gavaskar Trophy.
-Jadeja was the second-highest wicket-taker in the 2015 Cricket World Cup.
5. Ravindra Jadeja: IPL Career highlights
– Ravindra Jadeja is an Indian cricketer who plays for the Indian cricket team and Gujarat Lions in the Indian Premier League (IPL).
– He is a left-handed all-rounder who bats and bowls.
– Jadeja was a part of the Chennai Super Kings squad that won the IPL in 2010 and 2011.
– He was also a part of the Rajasthan Royals squad that won the IPL in 2013.
– In 2016, he was bought by the Gujarat Lions squad for Rs. 9.5 crores.
– Jadeja has made a total of 192 IPL appearances and has scored 3,102 runs and taken 142 wickets.
6. Ravindra Jadeja: Achievements
Ravindra Jadeja is an Indian cricketer who has achieved a lot of success in his career. He has played for the Indian cricket team in all three formats of the game, and has been a key player in the team. Some of his achievements in cricket include:
• He is the number one ranked all-rounder in the world in One Day Internationals (ODIs).
• He is the number one ranked bowler in the world in Twenty20 Internationals (T20Is).
• He is the number two ranked bowler in the world in ODIs.
• He has taken more than 100 wickets in Tests and ODIs.
• He has scored more than 3000 runs in Tests and ODIs.
7. Ravindra Jadeja: The philanthropist
Ravindra Jadeja is a philanthropist who has contributed a lot to the society. He has helped many people in his village in Rajkot and also in other parts of the country. He has also donated a lot of money to various charities. He is a role model for many people and his work inspires others to do good work as well. He is a great example of how one can use their fame and fortune for the benefit of others.