Do you have a bunch of inspirational quotes on your computer or in your journal? What other forms of media do you find to be motivational and inspiring? Well, thanks to my research I’m here to tell you that there are more sources than the internet! Not only that, but some of the quotes might surprise you.
The Power of Work
- “Work is a duty, not a right.” – John Steinbeck
- “The harder you work, the luckier you get.” – John Wooden
- “Dream as if you’ll live forever. Live as if you’ll die today.” – James Dean
- “Work is love made visible. And if you cannot work with love but only with distaste, it is better that you should leave your work and sit at the gate of the temple and take alms of those who come by.” ― Kahlil Gibran
- Education is the key to success. The key to success is hard work.
The Value of Effort
- The more you work, the luckier you get. “Hard work pays off and laziness is a choice.”
- “Successful people are not born. They are made.”
- “Success isn’t got by waiting for it to happen…Success is going after it with everything you’ve got.”
- “I don’t worry about success, I worry about failure. If I fail at something, I know that’s better than never trying.”
What is Success?
Success is the ultimate happiness. Success is what you make of it. Success is not achieved by just one person. It is a process, and a journey, shared with many people. Success is a feeling that someone has in the heart and soul. It’s the one thing all of us would like to find, but many people don’t know what it is or how to get it. Success can seem impossible, but there are several quotes about success that can get you closer to achieving that feeling.
Why Motivational quotes about success
Success is not a destination, it’s a journey. Sometimes, it can feel like you’re struggling and you feel frustrated. But words of encouragement can help give you the push that you need.
“The harder you work, the luckier you get.” This famous quote by Thomas Jefferson is a true statement. Hard work pays off in the long run. Sometimes students are looking for inspiration to keep them motivated. There is a lot at stake during the college transition period. The transition from high school to college can be tough for some students, especially those who are not prepared for the rigor of the academic life. It’s important that you find your motivation and stay committed to achieving your goals no matter how difficult it gets.
So What Do You Want Out Of Life?
- “Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths.
- -Arnold Schwarzenegger
- “Your success will amaze your competitors” -Jim Rohn
- “Work with a passion that burns so brightly, it illuminates the way through the darkness, and the world’s greatest difficulties are merely the stepping stones to greater things.” -Muhammad Ali
- “Success is not the key to happiness. Happiness is the key to success.” – Albert Schweitzer
- “The best revenge, I find, is massive success.” – William Shakespeare
Quotes from successful people
- “You miss 100 percent of the shots you never take.”-Wayne Gretzky
- “I’m not in this for my health, I’m in this for my money.” -Donald Trump “Hard work is the price of success.” – Joseph Pulitzer
- One famous quote that speaks to why hard work is a good thing is “hard work is the price of success.” In other words, it can be very difficult to achieve success without putting in a lot of time, effort, and even pain.
Motivational quotes for success
- “Effort is the key to success.”
- “Success comes about by constant effort.”
- “Success is the result of perfection, hard work, and learning from failure.” – Sam Walton
- “Success is not final; failure is not fatal: it’s the courage to continue that counts.” – Winston Churchill