Entrepreneurship is something many people want to do, yet it can be a daunting process with all the decisions and potential pitfalls that come along with it. If you’re looking for some inspiration, look no further than this list of famous quotes about entrepreneurship!
Quotes About Entrepreneurship
- “It’s a risky business, this entrepreneurship.” – John D. Rockefeller
- “Entrepreneurship is the most exciting word in the English language.” – Oprah Winfrey
- “Entrepreneurship is a state of mind. You must be in the right frame of mind to go out on the great adventure that is entrepreneurship.” – Donald Trump
- “Any investment banker worth his salt will tell you that there are no such things as 100% safe investments. Instead, you should always invest with the understanding that you may lose all or some of your money.” – Warren Buffett
- “The best time to start a business is when you’re young, and the second-best time is when you’re older.” – George Bernard Shaw
- “If you think you can do a job, then start your own job. If you think you can’t, then get yourself a consultant.” – Frank M. Robinson
- “I’m from the government and I’m here to help.” – Milton Fisk Johnson, Sr.
- “The only difference between fiction and reality is that fiction has to make sense.” – Mark Twain “There is nothing so useless as doing efficiently that which should not be done at all.” – Peter Drucker
- “If you have to ask yourself if it’s a scam, it probably is” – Max Borders
- “Never invest in anything you do not understand” – Warren Buffett
- “All my life I’ve tried to be successful, and the best way I can describe what I’m doing now is: I ‘m finally doing something I love” – Tony Robbins
- “Bullshit is the language of the universe.” – Albert Ellis
Entrepreneurs are people who leave their jobs in order to pursue a business idea. They usually start out with just enough funding and support to get the idea off the ground, but need more resources and guidance in order to succeed.