It’s a race against time for doctors to cure the coronavirus stealth virus as it continues to spread around the world. As of now, there are no vaccines in existence, but some home remedies are available with no known side effects.
Home Remedies for Stealth Coronavirus
Options for treating coronavirus at home vary. Home treatment includes using a humidifier, avoiding antibiotics and painkillers, drinking plenty of liquids, remaining active, and resting when sick. If those options are not working for the person with the coronavirus, it is recommended to seek medical attention.
The recommended remedies to treat the coronavirus are as follows:
- Lemon juice – 1/8 of a cup in warm water twice a day.
- Ginger tea – 2 teaspoons of powdered ginger, 8 ounces of hot water, 4 teaspoons honey and a pinch of salt.
- Hot lemon water – 1 piece of fresh lemon, 9 ounces (6 cups) of boiling water, 1 teaspoon honey and a pinch of salt added to each glass daily before bedtime.
- Cranberry juice – ½ cup of fresh cranberries, 1 cup of apple juice and a pinch of salt added to each glass.
- Dried apricots – 4 ounces in 2 cups of boiling water, no sugar or honey added, 1 teaspoon dried powdered ginger added to each glass.
- Echinacea tea – 2 teaspoons of echinacea tincture (1 drop per 1 ounce), 8 ounces boiling water and a pinch of salt added to each glass daily before bedtime.
If you have more suggestions, please share them in the comments! If you’re looking to ease in to an herb of choice, try a tincture first. You can buy one at your local health food store or order right here on Amazon – They’re a great way to start off with a herb and stay with it, even when you go off the prescription medicine.
How to prevent the virus
Coronavirus is the stealth virus that is prevalent in the field. You will know when you have Coronavirus because you will experience severe headaches and a sore throat and cough. If an individual has these symptoms, it is advised to go see a doctor immediately. You should not delay going to the doctor. This virus can infect someone before they even realize that they have the infection.
How to treat the virus. If you have the Stealth Coronavirus, the doctor will begin with medications to prevent further infections. You may be given medication which will help get rid of the virus and stop any possible complications that could arise from it. The medications can also help in fighting against coughing, as well as a sore throat and fever. As soon as you start taking the medications, it is recommended to only take them as directed by your doctor. If you have any questions on what to do and not to do while being treated, it is best that you ask your doctor.
It is important to note that the purpose of this article is to provide information about home remedies as a means of treating Coronavirus, and should not be used as medical advice.