Lucky plants are a great way to bring positive vibes into your home. Lucky plants can be incredibly helpful in the garden and even help ward off evil spirits! Many lucky plants are easy to take care of as well, which makes them a perfect addition to your home.
There are many different plants that are considered lucky, and each one has its own unique properties that can help improve your life. One of the lucky plants that every gardener should keep in their home is the peace lily.
The peace lily is known for its powerful actions to calm and relax people. It also has many health benefits, including reducing stress and anxiety, improving heart health, and helping to reduce inflammation. The peace lily is a versatile plant that can be used in many different ways, and it can add a touch of luck to any room in your home.
Why To Keep Plants In the Home
Plants are one of the most important elements of a home. They provide beauty, freshness, and oxygen. They can also help to reduce stress levels and promote relaxation.
There are many reasons why every gardener should keep plants in their home. Here are a few:
1. They Provide Freshness: Plants take up less space than food, and they can be stored in small spaces. This means that you can have more plants in your home without taking up valuable room.
2. They’re Beautiful: Plants add life and color to a room. They also act as natural filters, removing harmful toxins from the air.
3. They Provide Oxygen: Plants need oxygen to live, and they produce this gas when they grow. Keeping plants in your home allows you to get more oxygen exposure than you would if they were not present.
13 Lucky Plants
If you’re like most gardeners, you probably have a few plants that you just can’t live without. Perhaps it’s the beautiful purple coneflower that pops up every spring, or the cheerful philodendron that always seems to be in bloom.
But did you know that there are many other plants that are just as lucky as these favorites? In fact, many of these plants are perfect for your home garden and can help to improve your health and well-being.
Here are 13 lucky plants that every gardener should keep in their home:
1. Lavender – Lavender is a popular choice for both indoor and outdoor gardens because it is easy to grow and has a long blooming season. The scent of lavender is relaxing, and studies have shown that it can help to improve moods and insomnia symptoms.
2. Lemon Balm – Lemon balm is a hardy shrub with fragrant leaves and clusters of lemon-scented flowers. It grows well in both hot and cold climates, making it a great choice for those who live in colder climates. The oil from the lemon balm has been used as a traditional remedy for anxiety, depression, and stress relief for many centuries.
3. Sage – Sage is a herb that has been used for generations to relieve anxiety, insomnia, and stress. The leaves have a strong flavor, which can help make it stand out in the garden landscape.
4. Tulips- These flowers are easily grown in containers and can create a full landscape with the right care.
5. Rosemary – Rosemary is often used as an ornamental plant along with other herbs in most gardens because of its ability to fix nitrogen in the soil and keep soil from becoming too dry. This plant has also been found to reduce stress levels by increasing “peaceful” hormones like GABA , which help promote sleep and relax the body.
6. Sagebrush – Sagebrush is a shrub with cool-season blooms that are totally unique in the urban environment. The plant is best known for its aromatic leaves, distinct “sage” aroma, and it’s ability to withstand dry or hot weather.
7. Sweet William – In addition to being one of the easiest flowers to grow, this perennial is also one of the most beautiful in terms of appearance and scent. Plants are often used as decorative additions in both domestic and commercial landscapes, especially near patios or other areas where they can be viewed from afar.
8. Marigold – Marigolds are one of the easiest flowers to grow and are best known for their large, bright orange flowers and their ability to bloom year after year. They are widely used in perennial borders and containers as well as in public areas like parks and malls.
9. Azalea – Azaleas are one of the most popular flowering shrubs on Earth. They are often used as an ornamental addition to home lawns, gardens, patios and other areas where they can be viewed from afar. These blooms possess a unique appearance that makes them ideal for emitting a bold color contrast with other plants placed nearby or along borders of edible garden bed plans .
10. Lily – Lily plants produce large clusters of white or purple flowers arranged in a single- or double-lined flower head. The plant is considered tender and requires little care . However, one should make sure that the soil surrounding their lily is kept moist at all times to ensure healthy growth and flowering.
11. Perennial – If you want to start off your garden with a perennial plant, then consider planting the following:
12. Roses – The most popular flower in the world, there’s not much more than can be said about this majestic flower that has been used symbolically for thousands of years – from weddings to funerals and everything in between!
13. Sunflower- Not only are sunflowers visually stunning, but they also produce large amounts of nectar for birds during their blooming season (roughly from summer until mid-fall). Sunflowers will also produce a lot of seeds during this time.
Which Plants to Keep in the Home
Gardening is a great way to get your hands dirty and enjoy the outdoors. However, there are a few plants that you should keep in your home if you want to be lucky.
One of these lucky plants is the Peace lily. This plant is said to bring good luck and protect people from negative energy. It can be kept in any room in the house, and it’s also easy to grow.
Another lucky plant is the spider lily. This flower is said to ward off evil spirits and bring good luck. It can be kept in any room in the house, and it’s also easy to grow.
If you’re looking for a plant that brings good luck, then you should keep one of these two plants in your home. They’re both easy to grow and easy to care for, so you won’t have any problems keeping them happy.
Plants to Avoid
There are a few plants that every gardener should avoid. These plants can cause a lot of damage if they’re not kept away from your garden.
One plant that every gardener should avoid is privet. Privet is an invasive tree that grows quickly and aggressively. It can damage trees and other plants in your garden, as well as contaminate soil with its leaves and branches.
Another plant to avoid is cedar trees. Cedar trees are a type of broadleaf tree that can be harmful if they’re not kept away from your garden. They can spread diseases, damage other plants, and even block sunlight from reaching other plants in your garden.
There are also some plants that are only harmful if they’re grown in wet environments. For example, Venus flytraps are poisonous if they’re not kept moistened. If you do grow Venus flytraps in your garden, make sure to keep them out of reach of children and pets.
Gardening can be a great way to relax and de-stress, but it’s also important to have plants around that can help improve your wellbeing. Lucky plants are those that have been shown to provide us with health benefits, whether it’s helping us reduce stress levels or reducing our risk of certain diseases. If you want to add some lucky plants into your garden, make sure to check out our list below!