Jeffrey Preston aka “Jeff” Bezos is a business magnate, media proprietor, owner of Amazon, investor and commercial astronaut from America, the most powerful country in the world. He was born on 12 January 1964 in Albuquerque, New Mexico. He is known as the richest business man in the world. He created the world’s largest e-commerce website Amazon. Jeff” Bezos is also the founder, chairman, chief executive officer, and chairman of the Amazon.com board of Amazon.com.
When Jeff Bezos was a little older, he started working on his own farm, later he used to do some work during the summer holidays with his maternal grandfather during his youth. Bezos was engaged in mechanical work at a very young age, for which he showed very good aptitude. It is said about them that when they were small, they first tried to open their crib with a screwdriver.
Jeff Bezos’s mother’s name is Jackie and Mike Bezos is his (Stepfather), his mother was married in Albuquerque, New Mexico, later a year later his father got married again. When Jeff was five years old, his father married Miguel Bezos and moved to the United States. His second mother, Miguel Bezos, was from Cuba. See Wikipedia for more information.
Jeff Bezos – Brief Introduction
- Real Name – Jeffrey Preston “Jeff” Bezos
- Nickname – “Jeff” Bezos
- Born – 12 January 1964 in Albuquerque, New Mexico.
- Citizenship – US citizen
- Profession – American business magnate
- Education – Princeton University (Bachelor of Science in the year 1986)
- Owner – Amazon Company
- Mother Name – Jackie
- Father’s Name – Mike Bezos (Stepfather)
- Wife’s name – MacKenzie Scott (m. 1993-2019)
- Children – Three sons and one daughter
- jeff bezos net worth – $202 billion US dollars (January 2022)
- Business – Founder and CEO of Amazon.com
Jeff Bezos’s Education
Jeff Bezos graduated from Princeton University in 1986, after which he began working in the field of computer science at Wall Street. He did his schooling from his local, later when he came to America, he took further education in college and university.
Career and Struggle of Jeff Bezos
Jeff Bezos started working in computer science on Wall Street after completing his college studies, after which he built an international business network for a company called Fitel. At the same time, Bezos also served as the vice-president for the Bankers Trust. Later he did taxes for the D. E. Shaw company in the field of computer science.
In 1994, when Jeff Bezos traveled all over the country from New York to Seattle, he founded Amazon.com, which has become the world’s number one e-commerce company today. It is said that Jeff Bezos started the Amazon company from his garage. Working with the Amazon company, he has become the world’s largest leading dot-com entrepreneur and billionaire.
In the year 2004, he founded a human spaceflight startup company called Blue Origin, which is quite popular today. When Jeff Bezos was young, he had to struggle a lot to make Amazon. The interest in the business of Jeff Bezos is described in Condé Nast’s portfolio.com. On February 2, 2021, Bezos officially announced that he would step down as Amazon’s CEO sometime in the third quarter of 2021 and continue to serve as executive chairman.
Note: Andy Jesse, currently the head of Amazon’s cloud computing division, has been made the new CEO of Amazon.
- Jeff Bezos is a very good and simple person with a personality.
- He also donates to many organizations around the world.
- His is the most rich in the world today.
- He has taken the Amazon company to the heights.
- Now they are working to send people to space as well.
- On July 20, 2021, Jeff Bezos flew into space with his brother Mark Bezos.
- He has coined the term Artificial Intelligence.
- In 1999, Jeff was named the best person of the year by Time magazine.
- In 2008, Jeff was named one of America’s best leaders by US News and World Report.
- In the year 2004, Jeff started a manned space flight company called Blue Origin.
- Now (2022) Jeff is 57-58 years old.
- For more information about Jeff, you can look on Google and YouTube.